Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Gold & Gray

Happy Hump Day Notebook Readers! Aren't we all happy its half way to the weekend especially when Boy and I are headed down to the Tides Inn in Virginia for the weekend to relax and celebrate our besties wedding! 

Anywho...this morning I'm featuring a new project from an amazing client. Her taste is on point so painting her entryway piece is only elevating her home decor. I can't wait to get my hands dirty with this one!


Love this piece! So she wants me to paint the exterior gray and then add this greek key element to the top of the piece in the colors as shown. I love a good geometric design so I can't wait to start taping and painting this out piece out!  



Pumped to see the before and afters! Have a great day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment