Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Take cover with an awning!

Let's talk awnings this morning! I have been looking for an awning for the studio space(which is coming along!) I searched all different websites and found that they are so expensive. I found one that I thought was reasonable for $230 but the shipping was going to be almost half of that. That is when I got the BEST tip from my Mom! Plow & Hearth sells such cute and affordable awning!

Now I wasn't in love with the colors, they had available forest green with a white scalloped trim...so once again my Mom came up with a great idea to paint it the colors I wanted it! So this forest green awning is going gray and white stripes! So for $99 I have a brand new awning! 



Boy and I are installing it this weekend so I'll add some after pics of it all beautiful gray and white! Nothing against you forest green but you're just not my style! 

No comments:

Post a Comment