Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm back!

Hey Notebook readers! Sorry for the bit of hyadous. We had off from school Monday and Tuesday and I took it as a bit of vacation!
 
Anyways I stayed busy all weekend...check out this project! One of my clients needed her farmhouse table painted for a photo shoot...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It came out beautiful with a faux bois finish! All you need are these tools!
 
It is very easy:
 
1) Apply base coat, which I choose a creamy white
2) Dip wood grain tool into a darker second coat, which I used a pure cream color, and pull the paint tool from one side to another. Remember you can go back over each section to create the perfect faux wood grain affect!
 
Product Image
Happy Painting Notebook Readers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment