Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Saved by the paint!

This amazing china cabinet was featured last week as one of my latest rehab project.s It was a doozy just because of its size, but I think it has turned out beautifully. Once again a coat of paint or two can do wonders to your old furniture!
 
Check out the progress!
 
 
the brown tone to the this cabinet was way too out dated for my client
 
 
but the bones were great!
 
 
 
I painted it a bright white and look at the difference!
 
 We saved all the old hardware, which were 4" pulls that are not only hard to find but expensive when you do, and we sprayed them gold! As you can see two original pulls were missing so we are out fitting them with white ones to match the built-in center pulls.

 
 
This clients dining room is really starting to come together! I can't wait to share the reveal soon!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment