Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pretty Ballarina Closet Doors!

Growing up I wasn't much of a girlie girl but I have to say this little girls room I just painted in would be amazing to call my own...when I was little :)
 
 
The room is designed by my business partner, Regan Billingsley, it is made up if light pinks, gold, and touches of cream. I painted the closet door detail to reflect those colors...so happy with the end product!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love the light pink and gold trim on the door!
 
This same concept translates into your home...Boy and I have completed this on our closet doors in a more mature manner...check out some other inspiration pics.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So if you live in the DMV area and want your closet doors painted give McNamara Design  call or email us!!!
 
Happy Painting!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment