Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

DIY ALERT!

Hey Notebook Readers! Hope everyone has had a good start to their week! Today I'm excited to share the stained wooden valances I made for our bedroom.
 
 
I used a 12' x 12" piece of pine. I cut it down to be 4" wider on either side of the window measuring 60" I then cut down the leftover wood to two 6" pieces. I then screwed in the two side pieces to make an L shape on either side. I then stained the valances with walnut stain.
 
 Check it out!
 
 
 
 
 
 



Happy with the outcome! I also added a curtain rod holder to the inside and hung some gray panels...perfect frame for the bassinet.
 
20 days till Boy and I have baby L home:) hopefully! And if he/she decided to come earlier then that I won't complain :)))
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment