Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Create a Stencil and get painting!

I love a fun stencil and granted they aren't that expensive...Id rather make I myself! Here is a "how to" to make a quatrefoil stencil!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used a bowl, a piece of cardboard, a ruler, and a pencil/marker to create my stencil
 
 
 
I measured out the square first then traced the bowl in the middle of each side of the square


 
 
I cut it out with scissors or you could use an exacto knife as well


 
 
Then got painting! I used a chip brush because I was painting on cinder block walls, which is never easy!
 
The color I used is called Fun n Games Ben Moore! Just makes the space happy!
 
 
Tomorrow is Friday...Boy and I are beach bound! Happy Summer!
 
Enjoy your day people!  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment