Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Greek Key to life!

I'm so happy to share my new table design! I am calling them Greek key to life! I have to thank my amazing father in law and Boy for helping me build my prototypes but I had to put them in the art show I was in this past weekend. I hope everyone liked them as much as I do! :))) 

Once you have an idea get it done people! 














they had a break dancing team that let loss I mean GET DOWN! 


We wrapped up the weekend to cheers with the founder and designer, Maryam Montague, of the charity all proceeds went to, Project Soar! She had an amazing slideshow and made me smile knowing everyone hard work came together for an amazing cause! 

Get out there and do some good! It feels great! 



No comments:

Post a Comment