Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up!

Over the weekend Boy and I headed to Phillie for the Army/Navy game! We stayed at my best friends house which was adorably decorated for the holidays, but even more cuter were her twin girls! Such a fun, cold, snowy, family filled weekend! 



the girls and I relaxing!


We had a huge group...here are Austin and Erin keeping warm with cold ones before the start of the game! 


Here is my sister and her husband Chris! 


Boy and I! 


Claire, my bestie, and I with a view of the city behind us! 



Patrick overlooking the Navy cheering section


Group shot! 


USA! What a patriotic game...fly overs from both F16 and the helicopters! We will be back next year! 

Happy Monday People! PS the holidays are right around the corner...and I have't purchased one gift yet! AHHH...at least we are getting our tree today !

No comments:

Post a Comment