Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday Finds...Designsea!



I'm happy to share a local artists Etsy shop today! From jewlery to furniture to home decor...this store owner exhibits her talents throughout every product! Definitely head over to Designsea at Etsy! Here are a couple of her pieces! 

Gold Bangle Bracelets // Set of 3 Bracelets // 3 Styles // Gold Guitar Strings, Wire Wrap // Medium Thick  // Gift  // Eco-Friendly Jewelry
LOVE these bracelets made out of guitar string!!!

Table with Storage // Driftwood Furniture // Wood Trunk // Handmade Eco-Friendly Home Storage & Organization // Indoor Outdoor Coffee Table



I need to get one of these for our living room to store blankets in! I use an open basket now but this would be a great storage solution! 


Jewelry Organizer Display // Necklaces, Bracelets, Rings Storage Holder // Accessory Organizer Hooks // Eco-Friendly Reclaimed Wood // Gift
And this is a MUST for me! I have my jewelry EVERYWHERE...this is such an attractive organizer! Just love it! 

SO head over to Designsea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment