Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up!

So I had a big weekend...it was my sisters bachelorette party down in Lewes, DE. We had a group of 20 women, a trip to Dewey, rides on motorcycles, and a lot more craziness throughout he weekend...check it out! 


car packed ready to go!


a quick bite for lunch and Stripper Bites! Yum! I highly suggest their restaurant if you ever head down to Lewes!


We had such a great time in front of our homemade photo booth!!!


My sister, Cailtin's best friend Libby writing a celebratory poem for this exciting life event of Cate's!


Boat ride down to Dewey!


It was Bike Week...so this girl had to jump on!


chuggler!


The gang! Just what a great group of ladies! Happy Wedding to my sister!!!




1 comment: