Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

To the Floor!

I was at a client house last night helping consult her with a hitch she wants painted and we got into gallery walls. She wants to run the gallery all the way up the wall and I said well if you don't have kids that will pull them down go for it! 

Check out this pic that exhibits the floor to door frame gallery!


How to Create the Perfect Gallery Wall | Rue | framed & matted


As for the picture frames...I have both kinds of gallery walls in our home. All gold mix and match sized gallery as well as an eclectic mix of different frames. I love both and I think specific spots in a persons home calls for both!

What kind of gallery wall do you like?

HAPPY WEDNESDAY PEOPLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment