Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Finds...Copperwood Tavern!

Hey Hey and Happy Friday! 

I'm happy to share this new and exciting project I am working on in VA. It is a restaurant I was hired to help with on some finishing aspects including painting pine walls and pieces of furniture. Another awesome project by O'Neill Studios 

Check out this amazing wall layered in pine I painted! 


as you can see the pine has a bit of a yellow/orange tone to it...we applied a gray stain lighting washing out the woods natural undertones. 


just chillin on the scaffolding


the pine flows through the space and up these amazing columns
  



super fun project! More pics to come! 

HAPPY FRIDAY PEOPLE! Get out there and live it up...or just relax like I am at the beach! 

No comments:

Post a Comment