Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'm back!

Wow what a world wind it was down at Atlanta! There was a ton of ground to cover between three floors filled with home decor, gifts, and so much more!

Here are some of the goodies I laid eyes on!


love this metal rattan chair! Great for outdoor seating!


This wire basket I think will be a perfect display piece! But could also be used at a beach/lake house for all your towels or a great bin for toys!


I love this great silver serving bowl with a pop of orange!



Love these frames...I mean I could fill a whole wall with them because I am just so into the colors and textures they show off!

~Hope everyone is having a great week~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment