Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Finds...New items at Joss & Main!

Hey Notebook Readers! I just realized my blog post from yesterday never posted SORRY readers!

I'm back this Friday sharing some new fav items over at Joss & Main! If you have not registered at their site I highly suggest you do. They always have great deals of designer items! Just click here to register!


Check out these items!




what a steel $99 down from $249! Love the cabana stripe!




I'm a firm believer that upgrading your laundry basket can make a room...or use it for throw blanket storage, toys, or leave it by the back door for sports equipment or umbrellas! Check it out here! $68 can't beat it!


Happy Friday People! Everyone enjoy their weekends! 

happy dance


Remember to break free this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment