Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up...Family Wedding in Greenwich!

Hey Notebook readers! Welcome this Monday morning...if any of you had a wedding this weekend then you know how hard it can be to get up and go to work! But it was all worth it!
 
We had a family wedding in Greenwich, CT! My cousin Lee married the most amazing gal, Margot!
 
Here are some highlights of the weekend!
 
 
 
The rehearsal was at the Manursing Island Yacht club...so beautiful!

 
my Aunt did all the tablescapes herself! Love the turquiose and coral!

 

 

 
the beautiful couple Lee & Margot!

 
 The view of the Long Island Sound was gorgeous!
 

 
 
Saturday after picking boy up from the Stamford train station we met up with the family at the Indian Harbor Yacht Club...great people, great food!

 
boy and I were happy to spend a low key afternoon on the water!

 
here is some of the fam my sister Caitlin with her fiance Chris, our cousin Will, and Boy and I!
 
 
the lovely couple just tied the knot! Loved Margot's dress!

 
this pic was taken of boy and I in front of the Sacred Heart School were the ceremony was held and where Margot went to high school...one of the mpst beautiful campuses I have seen

 
here is the reception venue at the Amawampis Club
 
 

 
the reception hall with amazing decor and flowers

 
boy and I
 
 
Nana, my sister Molly, and our cousin Will!

 
loved these table numbers of their childhood pictures!

 
great times! beautiful decor! amazing new member of the family!

 
Happy Monday People! Let's do this!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment