Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Don't like it...change it!

I am always looking for items that may not be exactly what I want but I know I can change it up. This cake stand was perfect for Boy & I big day, which is PS only 9 days away...it had this fuchsia ribbon through it. Trust me I love some fuchsia but this cake stand will be going on a fuchsia table linen so I had to change it out!
 
 
 
switched out the ribbon with a navy and white stripe grosgrain ribbon...I added a safety pin to the end of the ribbon to make it easier to control looping through the cake stand holes.  

 
took some time but well worth the change out! sorry for the scare on my hand one of my angels at school gave it to me!


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment