Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Knee deep in the water somewhere....

Hey Notebook readers! Happy Thursday! So I'm heading off to a family vacation. There may be a blog post or two but I'm pretty tough with myself when it comes to mixing work and pleasure! Not that my blog is work by any means but having an electronic device in front of me takes away from family time. 

We are headed to Fire Island, NY. Quiet walkways and beautiful beaches I can't wait to get these tootsies in the sand and relax! Here is a pic I found of the Fire Island lighthouse that my godfather reopened after years and years if it being closed down. Ahhhhhhhh so excited! 



Happy family time and vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment