Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 30, 2012

Family Vaca Wrap Up!

I'm back Notebook readers! After a very relaxing and fun filled family vacation to Fire Island, NY! Here's a little vaca wrap up on this Monday morning...


Wedding at Bourne Mansion, Long Island, NY

What a view...


Then off for a day at Sunken Forest, Fire Island. NY with family fiends...we had six boats tied up for the day...so much fun!!!




After a full packed day on the boat we headed to Fair Harbor, Fire Island to relax!




My Boy's first trip to FI!


Lunch at the Kismet Inn


Family pictures by http://Www.marcmillmanphotos.com it was the best surprise for my parents! 

Then a trip back for dinner with my grandfather who turns 103 in August!!!


Here he is with my cousins Rose, Anna, and Maeve!!! So great to have seen him while he is up from FL!

And then one last ride back on the ferry with my boy!


What a great family vacation and I hope for many more to come! 

Happy relaxing Notebook readers...I hope all of you get a chance to have one this summer!!!!
and if you have please share your summer experiences!!

Nooooow back to work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment