Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up!

The only way I get through my Mondays sometimes is by doing my weekend wrap up! This weekend we had the opportunity to venture up the Severn River and Chesapeake Bay on one of the most beautiful boats I have been on named Summer Love! And yesterday we had an amazing family celebration! Honestly though this Monday isn't that bad...one more day of school till summer!






boy and I getting ready for the beautiful day at sea


Here is Austin and I...one of my dear family friends who is like a brother to me!


My sister Caitlin and her boyfriend Chris...great day of celebrations!

Now let's all get through this Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment