Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Street Pickin

I live in a small neighborhood in DC that has many young professionals are constantly moving in and out, which creates an amazing place to walk down the street and find freebies daily. Yesterday as I was walking to my apartment and I stumbled upon this piece.

It is a small bench with storage under the seat...still in great shape and it just needs a little facelift to make it an entryway piece in my apartment! I can't wait to get it painted, a new seat cushion reupholstered for it, and place it in it's new home!



But for now it has a comfy home in my trunk!

Keep your eyes open and you never know what you may stumble upon!

Happy DIYing!







No comments:

Post a Comment