Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Finds...DIY Ornaments!

 Happy Friday Notebook readers! Yesterday I blogged about DIY Ornaments...well last night I was glue gun happy and made a bunch for my orange, gray, white, and navy themed Christmas tree!



I purchased a large hole puncher


Heated up my glue gun


got out some ribbon to use as the hooks on my ornaments


punched out gray, white, and navy card stock with my new large hole puncher


purchased styrafoam balls



success!


After applying glue onto the Styrofoam ball I place a short length of ribbon then began gluing on the paper dots. For the yarn wrapped ornaments I used a small dot of glue and began wrapping the yarn until the ball was fully covered!

Once again sorry for the dark pics...I just asked boy for a nice new digi camera...hopefully it pops up in my stocking!


No comments:

Post a Comment