Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas is coming!

Everyone celebrates one way or another throughout the year. My family and I celebrate Christmas and I much prefer Thanksgiving because I don't like all this materialistic push surrounding Christmas...but I do love decorating this time of year. It gives us the opportunitiy to makeover the house and most imporantly be creative! 

So this year I am doing an orange, gray, and white themed tree...entailing a gray damask tree skirt, gray and white yarn ornaments, orange ribbon, spray painted white and gray bells and pine cones, and a silver glitter star for the topper! 

Here is a simple and quick way to make your own ornaments! Pictures to come of the tree!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment