Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Thrifting Thrills of Phillie!

Over this past weekend I found some serious gems in downtown Phillie...I will be heading back up there this weekend with my van because there was just so much stuff I wanted!


love these ornate side tables...a quick spray and that gold will be toned down


love this geometric back to the chair...I am thinking painting the chair white and the detail in a pink/orange


old birdcage...I'm thinking light fixture



great sets of books


love this piece..new pulls and a coat of paint will give this new life


right on the money this furniture thrift store was down on spruce and 12th...its a MUST visit and all proceeds go to African education


No comments:

Post a Comment