Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Boo

As Halloween is fast approaching I have realized it all doesn't need to be tacky and hallmarky...check out some finds I found from DIY ideas to simple touches for your home!




Wicked witch in the book. Unusual art bookmark, inspired by Wizard of OZ .Halloween gift


Fun, bright Halloween ribbon wreath.  SALE. Reduced Price.


Halloween Edition - 10 Wrapped Soap Favors // Vegan Organic Cold Process Soap // Halloween Holiday Party Favor


Halloween decoration: Creepy Mice Silhouettes



Now I am no candy maker but I think a couple of these ideas are great DIYs for the upcoming days. I love the painted pumpkins and the mouse cut outs as decorations! Simple ideas to add that extra touch to your home over this holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment