Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Features...Danielle Oakley Interiors!

I am happy to have Danielle Oakley Interiors as our Friday Feature! Love this easy refinish project! What a difference!

My Mom and I finally finished our painting projects.
Remember how we bought a paint sprayer? Yes, I am still obsessed.
I can't believe how easy it was.
More on that tomorrow, I will share my paint spraying tips with you :)

We painted a china hutch, coffee table, and an old desk.
Here is the china hutch before:


And after:


We chose a bright aqua blue,  I love how fun and playful the color is.
Here is the room before:


And after:


We painted the coffee table a crisp white, added a couple accessories and pillows from TJ Maxx, and a cowhide rug to the floor that my mom had lying around the cabin.

The pillows were definitely the inspiration for the new color palette.


I love how fresh the blue cabinet looks with the crisp white interior.


Isn't it amazing what a little paint can do for a room?

 

My mom still has plans to replace the brown sofa with a white one, but I think our mini makeover was a success.

Now what to spray paint next....

No comments:

Post a Comment