Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

excited about getting older and wiser!


Hello my dear readers!

Tomorrow is my 30th B-Day! So to celebrate I will be giving away one of my fav posters!


Home is Where We Are Together - Eye Chart  poster "12x16" or "8 x 12" A3 or A4 print - choose your color
The poster will be featured in gray!


You can enter to win by:


Follow The Notebook on Blogger

or

Leave a comment on this post

or

Follow on Twitter @MMcNamaraDesign

or

Follow on Facebook McNamara Design

So many chances!!! Good Luck!

I will draw randomly next Wednesday!

Happy Hump day!








1 comment:

  1. I fear I'm too late but I'm going to enter regardless! Happy Birthday as well!!

    ReplyDelete