Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Design House Features!

Sorry about the weekend wrap up miss yesterday! I was down at the beach at the Rehoboth Design House...our room got some amazing review!
 
 
Here are two articles out of the Cape Gazette and the Coast Press!
 
 
 
 
 
Woohoo!!!
 
here some more pics!
 
 
Check out the shell ceiling border I created by applying thin white and orange shells
 
 
just love this propeller table we designed and it came to life!
 
 
 
want some cool large impact art...we create this scalloped art by cutting out cardstock into circles applying it to wood and spray painting it gold...I am also obsessed with this rattan buffet I painted coral orange!
 
 
 
accessories found at boutique!!!!
 
 
 
I could live here! All summer long!
 
Happy work week Notebook Readers!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment