Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bangin Banister!

SOoooooo Boy and I have slowly but surely checking off items on the list before moving...yes that's right we bought a house!!! Cant wait to start the before and afters...well here is the first! '
 
 
The banister are oak and just a bit dull for me...so I hit them with some navy paint, abyss ben moore that is, and the rails white!
 
 
I'm in love! They work well with the wall color  we choose, which is a gray-stonington gray ben moore!
 
 
 
the rug is getting ripped OUT...I started to pull it up but Boy had a good point to wait until after we move in...then paint the stairs which will go navy and the raisers white!
 
 
one more coat to go on the rails but im a happy camper now seeing this all come together!
 
HAPPY THURSDAY!!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment