Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Buffing the Buffet

So I rarely do refinishing jobs but one of my besties asked me to help her with a buffet that her grandparents had and she wanted it refinished to match a table her parents had given her. I was up for the job! After months, yes months, of getting all the prep work done(striping, sanding, sanding, and sanding some more) the piece was ready! 


here its is before...



in this pic the top had already received some sanding but you can see the original stain color

below if the table her parents gave her...she wanted the buffet to match to the espresso color


check of the drawers so far! 






and the new pulls are just going to make this piece! I found these on home depots website for under $6! Just love them!!!




Have a great wednesday people! I cant believe its already in the middle of the week! Holla! 


No comments:

Post a Comment