Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Can't get enough!

I am so excited to have a house with my Boy to get started on all the decor! I recently helped a client who did not want an window treatments, which is totally fine, but I just love a solid touch to finish off the windows in a room. A valance or cornice is a great way to do so. 

And since I'm obsessed with the greek key I'm thinking something along these lines for our house!


for a child's room or guest room


to a master 


or bath

these window treatments are inexpensive and can be an easy DIY! So if you or any friends are against window treatments these are a good start to ease you in!

Have a good day Notebook Readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment