Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up!

Hey Notebook Readers! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Boy and I had a busy but fun one! To the beach and back to a black tie gala...check it out!



the drive was gorgeous with the weather this weekend! Look how calm the Chesapeake Bay was! 


Boy was the best and went thrifting with me! Poppin tags baby!


now stay calm...this is one aspect of the Rehobeth Design/Show House that my business partner and I are designing. We have the front and back porch at this years house. Let's just say the shutters are going. 


new door color, new sconces, new planters....can't wait to freshin up this space! before and afters to come! The house will be completed at the end of April and open all May! Regan and I went down to get measurements and pick up some furniture that will be featured in our design. 

Gala time! Boy and I had the Christ Child Societies big gala Saturday night...so after driving back from the beach unloading all the goodies we found, getting my hair did, we headed to the Willy Wonka Themed gala...dancing shoes and all! 


what fun and simple decor...remember this for any future kids bday parties! 


fun and bright! 






Boy and I all dolled up! 

I wish everyone a very happy week! Fun before and after projects to come this week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment