Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up!

Hey Hey Notebook Readers! 
What a weekend...so busy running around and working the majority of the weekend. I hope everyone had a great V-Day, single, dating, married, or divorced I think the holiday is fun to celebrate but not in the Hallmark spend all your money way but in the simple remind each other in a special way you love them! 

Boy and I don't go to nice dinners we like the hang at home style and make a fab meal. This year I surprised him with some sweets...check it out! 


easy homemade decorations!


I'm hooked on you is Pinterest idea...Boy loves fishing so I packed a mason jar full of gummy worms, another one of Boy's favs, and added some letter stickers to say "I'm hooked on you!" 


Other treats I created were chocolate covered straberries and mud pie, which consists of a graham cracker pie crust filled with a melted mixture of one container of whip cream and two hersey bars. YUM! 


Saturday kicked off the day with a sewing project...this client had brought back the fabric from her travels in Africa...the cushions will go onto chairs that she found on Craigslist for free! 

BEFORE


AFTER


I also had to piece together a quick photo shoot for a local publication that asked us to paint and feature items from the store that contained the Pantone color of the year Radiant Orchid. 

BEFORE


Photo shoot set up! 


Submitted Photo


the art work is painted by a local artist Reagan Lake! Pillow sewn by myself. Painted eagle milk jug is an awesome found item in my in-laws basement. 

NOW to top off the weekend...breakfats in bed made by my amazing husband,  Boy! 



 oh and here is a goodie I share on V-Day on FB...he was my Valentine then and my Valentine now! 

Happy MONDAY People! 






No comments:

Post a Comment