Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend wrap Up!

Morning Notebook Readers! Hope everyone had a great weekend and is settling into this Monday morning. I had a relaxing weekend but some of it was filled with work work work. 


I swung by an old friends house Friday evening to consult them on this dresser that they want to use in their little boys room. I think we are going to go with a lighter gray keeping it neutral for future babies! 


Saturday night we had dinner with my in-laws and Boy;s brother Andrew made the most incredible shaker pie! YUM!



Busy Sunday working on a mood board for a clients basement I am working on...artwork, accessories, and some updated throw pillows are the focus!


New toy for me!!! I upgraded to a MUCH quiter air compressor this weekend HOORAY! And what happened when I plugged it in for the first time...it didn't work :( Boy is taking back to get a fresh one!!! 


BIG purchase this weekend...some hollywood regency faux bamboo chairs...the cow print is NOT me but a quick recover and they will look amazing. I'm thinking painting them white too. More pictures to come on these guys! 

Have a great week people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment