Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Freshen it up!

I don't want to offend anyone but I just can't do bedroom sets. I get that they are inexpensive and easy to piece together but I need more then inside the box. One of my clients broke free of this when she came to me and wanted me to break up her bedroom set, paint, it and place it around her room in different rooms. I love it. Piecing together furniture to make rooms in your house unique and layered. 


So I am so mad I did not take a before picture of this dresser but I found a similar dresser and similar before finish.






the bottom right drawer won't go in completely, which I'm like ocd about but you get the idea! What. a difference. This is a high gloss finish using Benjamin Moore Advance paint in a crisp white. Just love paint. :)

Happy hump Day! Let's get to the weekend! PS how is it half way through February? 



No comments:

Post a Comment