Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Curtain Call!

I saw this image if this little girls room and just fell in love. This will be happening in my future house. And instead of a little girls room I think it would be a perfect touch to an office/guest room using a twin bed of course...or you could use a full bed! 

A small room can be elegant.  What little princess wouldn't love this cozy nook.  You could use a secured wooden shelf (IKEA), some curtains, and a twin or toddler bed.  The sconce doesn't have to be hard-wired.  Don't have a little princess?  This would be perfect in an office for a guest.  A trundle bed would allow sleep space for two


I came up with my own fabric patterns check them out!


OFFICE twin bed curtains with green trim light blue lining

Curtain fabric! I know its a bit busy but its different and fun! I love the flame color! 

OFFICE lining of floral curtain

Curtain Lining fabric! Love this color. So soft and comforting when the curtains are closed!

OFFICE twin bed duvet cover

Add some inexpensive but awesome IKEA bedding!

OFFICE accent fabric

and a fun throw pillow made in this pop of green print! 

All fabric can be found over at one of my fav sites!


No comments:

Post a Comment