Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up!

The weekend was filled with client consultations, work at the studio, birthday party at Union Market, and a whole lot of creative thinking! Oh and did I mention snow removal...


So happy to know a friend who runs a great snow removal business otherwise we would have been up a creek without a paddle at the studio since we live in the middle of a hill!


I sewed this 14" x 40" rectangular bolster pillow! Love the outcome! 



 I met with a client that has a bunch of pieces to be painted before March 1st for her mothers 80th birthday party at her house...so it will be a fun project! Time to get working. Love her...check out the inspiration picture she showed me for this side table! 




It's always nice to have a client as into the rehab as you are! 


Fun times at Union Market downtown in NE Washington DC! So many fun vendors, restaurants, and bars. I got sloppy joe's for Boy and I for dinner at one place, then fresh cheddar and jalapeno rolls at another, and mac salad & Mac and cheese at another YUM! made for a great Sunday night dinner! 


Hope every one has a great week! I'm excited to show you some projects I'm working on this week!!! AHHHH let's just say prototype! 



No comments:

Post a Comment