Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekend Wrap UP!

Morning this Monday Notebook Readers! How are you? Hope all is well! This past weekend was a blast! Check it out!



one of my besties, Jim, came into town! Great to see him and hang in DC at the apt! 


Boy and I got some grub at Crisp & Juicy...its the go to chicken place in Gaithersburg, MD...SO good! And they have fountain root beer! 


Trip to Michels! Paint heaven!


SO happy to meet this little one...my bestie Anne Marie's baby girl! Just precious! 


So excited to see my Mom on Sunday and get the scoop on the Mart this past weekend in Atlanta..so many new items and products for your home! Can't wait to see it all when I head to NYC in February for NY NOW! 

That's it people! Great way to start the week! Everyone have a great day! Off to a clients then the studio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment