Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Love this after!

Hey hey and happy Thursday! I am excited to start the new year off with a fun project in the studio! I found this stool at an estate sale and loved the bones of it! I painted it white and added this fun fabric to make it pop in the studio...



I just used my trusty staple gun to warp the new fabric around the old!


check out how hideous the stool fabric was before...had to make a change...oh and tip this fabric I'm using to recover is a pillow case I found and loved! Great way to save on fabric costs and get a bang for your buck!  


Just love it! If you are local and want to buy it...its for sale in the studio! Come by and check it out! 

interior design. furniture rehab. home decor

4216B Howard Ave, Kensington, MD 20895

No comments:

Post a Comment