Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Freakin So excited to Share!

So I am slightly obsessed with Sarah M. Dorsey's Blog and DIY projects! As Boy and I are in the middle of buying a house...her blog has given me inspiration to DIY the hell out of it! And not only will we save money but it will look fabulous! I just couldn't wait till Friday(where you will see her back here again) to share one of her tips! 


SO instead of spending an arm and a leg for an acrylic try she used a large clear plastic picture frame. GENIUS. She gives credit to Just a girl blog! Just love this idea. 




So I found a large 16" x 20" clear picture frame online for $14.99...Just a Girl used an 8" x 11" frame...so its whatever size surface you are placing it on! 

Get creative this week! Happy Wednesday People! 

No comments:

Post a Comment