Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up!

Good Morning Notebook Readers! I hope everyone had a great weekend and are ready to take on another Monday. Boy and I had a mix of work and play this weekend but doing it together made it all a blast! 



So excited to get in our conference room chairs in...they are stackable and heavy duty metal which will help with any wear and tear! 


found these cardboard letters at Michael's on sale for $1...Larsen is my married name! Can't wait to get them painted and prettied up! 


Never throw something away that you thought was trash...this sink that my Father-in-law helped me remove from the kitchen was so gross and dirty...I wanted to just buy a new one but after he said that he would try to clean it....I was happy I listened to him!!! You won't even believe these before and afters...check it out!!!


Saturday afternoon Boy and I headed out to a cute neighborhood outside of DC called Woodmoor. My parents actually bought their first started home in this neighborhood. We met three couples, a total of 7 kids, and had a great afternoon drinking some cold ones, playing on the playground with the kids, face painting, balloon making, and pumpkin painting. Boy and I don't have any little ones yet but it was still fun to hang with our friends and spend the afternoon together. 


 So Saturday night I met up with my guy friends, Dan and Jesse, to watch come college football! Fun times!


I hope you all had a great weekend filled with family and friends like Boy and I did! Now I'm headed into a very busy work week with some very fun projects including an octagon painted dining room floor, a peacock painted hutch, a geometric print painted dresser, and many more projects for the studio! 

Have a great Monday people! check back in all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment