Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up...St. Michael's Style!

Over the weekend I had the chance to celebrate one of dear friends Lacy! Her bestie and sister threw an amazing bachelorette party for her in St. Michael's, MD...a place warm to my heart because Boy and I went here for our mini-moon after our big wedding. I love the atmosphere of this place, so relaxing and calm. So we rented a house, had a low country boil, went out on the town, and had late night dance parties!

What a weekend!!!


The house was right on the water with an amazing dock


love love love this out house they had on the property used as our late night hang quarters


here is Mary Randolph headed up to our room! It had a secret ladder entrance


late night dance party!!!


ping pong!


me & the bride to be!



the girls!
  


drinks at the Inn at Perry Cabin!


Carpenter Street Bar!




What a weekend! Hope everyone is settling in on this Monday! I'm heading to touch up a dining room table I delivered last week...have a great week people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment