Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up!

What a weekend I had! I am just adjusting back to the work week. UGH Mondays! 

Friday I was happy to spend some time with my friend Danny and his little sister who was in town from LA. 



Saturday was such a fun day celebrating my little sisters upcoming marriage in November! We had a great shower for her in Washington! So much fun!





And Sunday get out town my hubs surprised me with tickets to the Skins game, not that it was a good game, but it was so nice to spend some quality time together..just the two of us! 




And the cherry on top if this weekends cake would have to be my studio space was painted! Bless Nacho and his crew who worked long hours all weekend to get the job done! 



No comments:

Post a Comment