Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up!

Hey Notebook Readers! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I was lucky enough to make it down to our beach house in Lewes, DE. We had my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins down which was so fun to catch up! Check out the pics! 




Here is my cousin CJ and her hubs Mike watching the sunset from the rooftop deck




We went shopping in town and I found this gurgle pot that reminds me of the simon pierce pitchers!




Some beach decor on the back porch...love these new aluminum marlin cut outs!




Gorgeous beach day saturday!!!




Boat ride Saturday up the canal through he nature reserve with my Aunt and cousin, who was obvious cold! Love the look! 






Check out the bathroom..my mom used covers from a free magazine to wallpaper the walls! So creative! 

Have a great week people! I'm super busy with deliveries, pick ups, and painting! 








No comments:

Post a Comment