Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up!

Boy and I had such a fun weekend with a BBQ on Friday at the apt and a going away party to one of my deariest friends in the whole wide world- Raegan. She is moving to England to start a new chapter in her life and we couldn't be more proud. Her final bush was a blast...check out some pics!
 
 
boy and I rooftop overlooking Baltimore
 
 
one of my most favorite dogs EVER...the one and only Ms. Luna B! I'm goign to miss her once she jumps the ponds!

 
 
 
Raeg and I gearing up for the night out
 
 
we rocked it at Crazy Lil's in Federal Hill...good times for sure!

 
 
Loved the USA and England decor! Cute touch for the party!

 
 
Now I am off to go check out the two studio spaces we are looking at in Kensington, MD to open up shop! Can't wait!!!
 
Hope everyone is getting through their Monday!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment