Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Inn at Perry Cabin Decor

There are so many reasons Boy and I loved the Inn at Perry Cabin but one of mine was the decor. Every little detail is perfect. It's homey but not too much like a bed & breakfast...it's preppy but not overstated...and it's filled with whites, creams, and navys that all come together for me! Just love it!
 
 
Check out some of the pics from our stay!
 
 
 
 
 
love these light fixtures!
 
 
this navy runner is to die for!
 
 
what a fun play on nautical with this rope side table...this screams DIY to me!
 
 
 
love the throw pillows on the restuarant bench
 
 
 
your inn key is housed with this nautical buoy chain
 
 
as you can see the TV is a bit dated but we were not there to watch tv...but this trunk was amazing!
 
 
this sitting area was a relaxing spot...as you can see my iphone charger is in the wall where unfortunately it still is bc I left it there :(

 
and my fav spot was this clawfoot tub! Must have in boy and I's home! What a treat!
 
 
The Inn at Perry Cabin y'all is a must!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment