Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Finds...Love!

Hey Notebook readers! Happy Friday! So excited to have a long weekend and relax! Boy and I have a bunch of stuff going on but its nice to be here in DC and not having to travel...don't get me wrong if the weather was nicer we would be heading to the beach, but instead we decided to chill the weekend before our big day!
 
 
Last night I cranked out a bunch of last minute DIY projects I designed for the decor factor at the reception. One of them was this amazing love sign that goes with the theme of our wedding if you may. We incorporated this love stamp into our save the dates and our invitations and this bad ass sign, which my future father in law helped me cut out, will be a huge impact over the outside bar!
 
 
 

I had the stamp custom made off of this Etsy shop!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
So working it into the wedding in a bigger way was a must!
 
Check it out...
 
 
 
here is the sign cut out of plywood

 
I sprayed it white and it was just a bit too dull for me...so I got out the glitter!

 
I added one coat to the sign and it still needed more

 
I started seeing where I wanted this piece to after the second

 
And her she is...Big bold glittery and beautiful! Can't wait to hang this lady above the bar with navy and white stripe ribbon...so excited!!!
 
only 8 more days ahhhhh can't wait!
 
Happy Friday and have a great & safe Memorial Day weekend!!!
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment