Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sign, Sealed, Delivered!

Good morning on this cold Tuesday from DC! The only thing warming me up right now is the thought of Boy and I having our wedding invitations circulating snail mail this morning! My wonderful future mother-in-law went to the post office yesterday and hand stamped each envelope to ensure their beautifulness and delivery! So excited!!!
 
 
 
final stuffed envelope!
 
 
I wrapped each invite and RSVP with some gold ribbon to not only tie it all together but to give it a bit of pop when retrieving them out of the envelope
 
 
 
I lined each envelope myself using a raspberry cardstock...I pulled in the "love" stamp again, which I used on our save the dates as well!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment