Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Finds...Peapod Paper & Gifts

HAPPY FLIPPING FRIDAY Notebook readers!
 
Still getting over the high of yesterdays press in the Washington Post! But I am very excited to share with you a great site I found that has amazing paper and gift products!
 
 
 
 
 
 
So many fun products! I stumbled upon their site while looking for our wedding invitations!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And readers this is your lucky day...Peapod has offered any Notebook Readers 10% off today! So head over find some goodies and enter FridayFinds10 in the promotion code!!!
 
 
 
 
Happy Friday People!
 
Be back Monday...after my insane girls bachelorette weekend! Wineries, women, and a lot of wisdom to be had!
 
 


just a few of the amazing ladies I will celebrating with!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment