Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up!

This weekend was jammed packed with so much fun I just wanted to jump back to Friday and do it all over again. So let's just say this Monday at work has been painful!
 
 
 
Boy & I were so honored to have an engagement party thrown at my parents house. Both our families and friends joined us in celebrating our upcoming May 31st wedding.
 
Check out this amazing Maryland flag table my sister Molly got us! LOVE it!
 
 
 
 
It was an appropriate weekend to join two Irish Catholic families together being it was St. Patty's Day!
 
 
Here is Boy with my family friend who I consider a brother rocking their tuxes heading to an event here in Washington called the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick's Day. An evening filled with drinking and fun...which they clearly did because when we met up with them it was evident they had a ball.
 
 
the men
 
 
 here are the Belford men, cousins who I grew up with! good times!
 

 
 
While they all congregated...us ladies had an open house! So much fun with ALL the babies!
 
 
 
My best friend, Claire's daughter Maggie, and another bestie's Meg's son Charlie!
 
 
Here I am with the one and one Ms. Keely, my best friend Kerry's daughter
 
 
 
And Ms. Taylor my girl Emily's daughter...let's just say there were 6 babies and I couldn't get enough!
 
 
Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day to all!
 
Hope everyone is getting through this Monday!!!
 
 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment